Modern Montessori is not a traditional educational institution. However, it doesn’t take away how it is founded on principles, and pillars that define how we work and commit ourselves to put the education, and well-being of our children at the forefront. This blog will unpack the 5 main principles of Montessori education.
What’s unique about Modern Montessori?
What makes us unique is our method of educating children and imparting skills and lessons that will go a long way. Our track record that shows that there are over 12, 000 happy students, in over 80 countries speaks for itself. We have crafted lessons, and training courses that ascertain that the needs and requirements of our children are always met. Find out about how you can become part of the Montessori family.
5 Main Principles of Montessori Education
Your child’s education impacts the rest of their life. Modern Montessori has a wealth of experience in early childhood education and development, and this is fundamental in building designing, and crafting lessons and courses that will be taught to our students. Visit our website to learn more about the great history of how Modern Montessori was born.
Every great establishment has principles that define its values and how it operates, here are ours:
- Holistic/ All-Inclusive Education- Our educational plan also entails extra-mural and supervisory solutions. This means that we also have aftercare, extra-mural activities, and holiday programs.
- Academic skills- We believe in making an impact wherever we are. Hence our educational programs are accredited by premier global standard bodies. This attests to how our institution is unwavering and uncompromising when it comes to the high caliber of education we provide.
- Practical real-life skills- The cornerstone of our educational method is rooted in respecting children for their uniqueness. Having said that, we invest ourselves in unleashing the full potential that your child has and being with them every step of the way so that potential is unlocked. Children are different and therefore, should be recognized for their value and worth.
- Independent thinking- We believe in guiding children as they learn on their own, and at their own pace. This develops their independence, and personality and hones their way of thinking- naturally.
- Creative thinking- Giving our children guidance, and an environment that supports their freedom to learn according to their needs and pace allows for their creativity to be sparked. When we allow them to learn freely, they get new experiences and stimulation that further lets them explore the possibilities of their creativity with no hold barred.
Paving a bright future for our children with Modern Montessori
Our 5 main principles not only explain what we believe in, but it illuminates our vision and hopes for our children. Click here for more information on our history, principles, or how your child can enroll with us. Choosing the right school for your children goes a long way in paving the kind of future they will have.